Creating pages is the foundation of creating your site. You can create any number of pages for your site and add as much content into them as you’d like. BuddyBlog includes page templates which you can choose from and each template fulfils a specific function.
- Step 1 – Navigate to the Pages > Add New menu in your WordPress admin sidebar.
- Step 2 – Give your page a name by entering it in the Title field.
- Step 3 – Locate the Page Attributes box and Page Template option.
- Step 4 – Add content to your page using the editor field. You can enter text or common HTML markups to add content, or you can click the Elementor Editor button to use the Elementor Builder and add elements to the page.
- Step 5 – Set individual options for the page in the Display Settings meta box. Settings options here will affect the current page only. Learn more about Display Settings